4-Piece Set Cutting Board
- Knife friendly, resist deep cut marks, and protects knives. Nonporous, do not absorb odor or harbor bacteria.
- Non-slip silicone feet to secure the board in place while rolling dough and prevent the board from shifting during use to protect you and surfaces.
- Featured deep groove design catch flour, liquids, sticky or acidic drippings from spilling over the counter.
- Solid durable fiberwood material resists warping and not easy to crack, durable for daily use.
- Built-in thumb hole for easy grip & move around in busy kitchen and storage.
- Need to cut veggies or meats? Simply flip the board over and explore your endless options with both sides. Designed to use different food types.
- Heat resistant up to 350°F, and can be used as a trivet. Maintenance-free, easy-clean, and 100% dishwasher safe.
- 4-piece set including: XL size : 14"x 19"x 3/8" Great with flour to knead, roll and shape bread, pasta, pizza, pie crust and pastries; L size: 12"x 16"x 3/8" Excellent for veggies; M size: 10"x 13"x 1/4” Perfect for meat preparation; S size: 7"x 10"x 1/4" Ideal for fruits, nuts and cheese serving.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
I have been watching this Cutting Board for a very long time. Because of the price, I just could not bring myself to buy one. Plus I did not know if I was going to like it or was it really a good purchase or did I really needed it? The one factor that kept me interested was this board is MADE IN USA. I (and everyone I know) have been trying our very, very best to support local businesses. We are trying our best to buy MADE IN USA products. When I saw the price reduction I jumped on it. My first cut on this board was like.... YES! The feeling of my knife on this board was just 5 stars. This board is sturdy, knife did not slice into board, board did not move / slide, knife moved extremely smoothly on the board, the carrots sliced very well... I used ceramic knives as well as stainless steel knives on this board. Both knives worked so well, I will never use any other Cutting Board. Board cleans really well. No stains of any kind. No knife marks so far. But as much as I cook and I cook A LOT. I cook Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Western... I don't mind if there are marks on the board. I will be hoping for the larger board for a very long time. This board, though pricey to me, it is worth every single penny. I have used a variety of other Cutting Boards made of a variety of materials. NOTHING compares to this one.